Monday, February 05, 2007

4 Things About Me - Jackie Clemonds

My Friend Holly posted this and I liked it. So here's mine!

A) Four jobs I have had in my life: ( I think I've had around 20 different ones!)
1. Dishwasher at Ike's Chicken Shack (my very first job at age 14)
2. Hostess at TGIFriday's in Fargo in college
3. Piano teacher (have been teaching since my junior year of high school and still do)
4. Sales at an antique shop/part-time nanny for the owner (another current job)

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Beauty and the Beast
2. The Wedding Planner (a dream job for me)
3. First Knight
4. Pride and Prejudice (the newest version)

C) Four places I have lived:
1. South Dakota (I was born in Sioux Falls and grew up on a farm near Sisseton)
2. Scottsdale, Arizona (for 4 months after college)
3. Various parts of the Minneapolis area for 7 years
4. Lafayette, CA (where I live now since I got married in October 2006)

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1.American Idol
2. Reba
3. 7th Heaven
4.Almost anything on TLC or HGTV

E) Four places I have been on vacation
1. The Bahamas in High School
2. Europe for a month in college (Germany, Itlay, Czech Republic, Vienna, Amsterdam - was in Florence on my 21st birthday)
3.Ghana, Africa (not vaction though - for a mission trip
4. Kauai, Hawaii for my honeymoon in October 2006

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Almost anything Italian (my favorite pasta dish is Spaghetti Carbonara)
2. Nigel's chicken fried rice
3. Thai pumpkin curry
4. Chicken Tikka Masala

H) Four places I would like to be right now:
1. Italy
2. Home with Nigel
3. Sleeping with Nigel in a hammock in Kauai like we got to do on our honeymoon
4. Catalina Island

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio