Thursday, July 08, 2010

Day 2: 31 Ways to Praise

The Only God. "God, I praise You because You are 'the Lord, and there is no other; apart from You there is no God' " (Isaiah 45:5)

There is only one God, and He is worthy of our praise each day. I am so happy to know that truth exists and comforted by the fact that the God I love and know is the one true God.

Today, I am praising Him for His amazing provision - an anonymous gift card we received in the mail. That's the 2nd anonymous $100 gift card in a month. What a blessing during this financially trying time for Nigel and I. It shows us God is providing through His people, and we have another couple weeks where our grocery money doesn't have to come out of savings. God is faithful, He will provide, and He cares, deeply, about His children. What a blessed thought!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio