Thursday, October 26, 2006

Married life...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I LOVE being married. It helps when you have an absolutely wonderful husband, but marriage really does suit me. It's been two and a half weeks, and we're working on setting the house and getting into a routine. Our schedules are really nice right now - I start work later than Nigel and get home before him, so that's nice because I love making him breakfast in the morning (I'm a morning person) and I can get a start on dinner before he gets home to help. Usually anyway.

I really love the fact that I don't have to drive home late at night anymore. And waking up next to him is so sweet. I also love sharing a home with him, knowing we probably won't be moving anytime soon. Imagine that: me, living in the same place for longer than a few months!

Anyway, more on all that later. I wanted to post the link to our professional photos from the wedding. It's: http://www.joelflory.com/nigelandjackie. As he gets the rest of them edited, he will be posting them (it will be around 2000 total). But for now there's a good sample out there. There are also many pics from friends who were at the wedding on our website: http://www.nigelandjackie.com .

I can't believe how fast the wedding went. I loved it, every minute of it, and it still feels like a dream!

1 comments:

Jes said...

Yeah! I am so glad to hear that you are loving married life. Me too! God is good in knowing how to bless us huh?

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio