Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My Amazing Fiance (almost husband!)

Ok, so I need to say this for everyone to hear, because Nigel really is amazing. After a rough week last week for me with some wedding stress and fires to put out, Nigel has been so supportive. He cooks every night while I work away on the last-minute details, and has even helped assemble programs, clean hard wax out of all the votives I'm borrowing, and run errands. I love this man. I am so blessed. God's love really is that amazing, that He would bring me someone like Nigel.

Yeah, yeah, of course I'm biased, because I AM marrying him after all. This Sunday even (weird, in less than 6 days I will be Mrs. Nigel Clemonds!!!). But Nigel really is a gift from God to me. I love him. And Him.

I am so excited to get married! Check out our website in a couple weeks for posting of pics from the wedding. It's http://www.nigelandjackie.com.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio